Go ahead,

enjoy a peek at what has arrived from Robert Kaufman as my prize for placing third in the 2014 Pantone Quilt Challenge.  You can bet that I'm pretty thrilled and can hardly wait to work with these inspiring colours.









Top to bottom:
  •  Blueberry
  • Lavender
  • Pond
  • Shale
  • Straw
  •  Corn Yellow
  •  Lipstick
  • Persimmon
  • Violet
  •  Lapis.
Many thanks to Robert Kaufman for being a sponsor for the challenge.  This happy fabric bundle is such a treat and I've already set about dreaming up what I will make with them.

Comments

  1. Ah, so this is the beautiful fabric that was distracting you! I can see why it was! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for you, my dear friend!
    Congrats again!
    Kram//Maja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....my cutting hand is shaking, with anticipation. I'd have to hide the rotary cutter to resist cutting into these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I have Kona Cotton envy!! What luscious colors. Have fun playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely assortment, and rather springy! I headed out this morning @ 8:45 a.m. while snow was falling like crazy ... when I started home @ 11:30 the snow had turned into rain ... and when I got home @ 1:00 the sun was shining and the rain was gone, lol! It's definitely spring in Canada!

    Have you got any ideas in mind for your new treasures?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an awesome collection of fabric colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is a great prize!! Well done, I love love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!